Returning products purchased online
* The fastest and easiest way to return an item is by bringing it to a NATIONAL MOBILE Near You. However, in some cases, certain items that have been purchased online can be returned by mail. If you don't live near a NATIONAL MOBILE STORE location and are eligible to ship your product back. Customer shall intimate request to call/WhatsApp the within the 24 Hours from the receipt of goods in case of damage, DOA, Return, missing products, delivered products not as per the standards/Specification mentioned.
- Conditions for Return-In order to return any product sold through the App, you are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions, viz.:
- The return has to be in compliance with the Return Policy associated with the product category.
- Products should be returned unused, in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, packing, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices, accessories, freebies and original boxes defined as essentials. If any product is returned without the essentials, the product shall not be accepted for return and shall be sent back to You.
- The return packages should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no damage of products during transit.
- The returned products are subject to verification and quality checks by the PTPL in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint or return.
- Products shall not be considered under Return Policy or shall not be returned
- Products that have been used or installed.
- Products damaged due to misuse of product or products having incidental damages due to malfunctioning.
- A product with defects not covered under manufacturer’s warranty.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Personalised or engraved products or resized products.
- Product sold in sets or combination cannot be returned individually.
- Any other product depending upon the Return Policy in force.